What is Factory 2nd?
What does Factory 2nd mean?
Factory 2nd products may include one of the following:
- Ex-Demo/Ex-Display Units - Products that have been used in promotions or demonstrations in malls or other commercial areas.
- Discontinued Models - Appliances that have already been replaced by a newer model and are no longer being manufactured by its company.
- Box Damage - The packaging has been damaged in transit or mishandling, although the unit itself is brand new and in good condition.
- Dent and Scratch/Cosmetic Blemish - Items that are fully functional, but have dents or scratches on the surface.
- Insurance Claims – items damaged from fire, water, or other accidents.
- Liquidation Items – items from liquidation process.
- Customer Returns - Products that have been returned by previous customers and sent back to the factory for refurbishment.
The Advantages of Factory 2nd
You may be worried that the appliances we offer here have some kind of defect, but all of our products are Manufacturer-Refurbished, meaning they are only inspected, repaired and repacked by people qualified by its original manufacturing company.
Some of the items might come in a different packaging than brand new products, but all of these are in excellent condition and meets the manufacturer’s specifications.
Since these items are not in a brand new condition, discount prices may reach up to 70% off, even from top names like LG or Hisense!