What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored in the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. When you revisit said website, this data is sent back to their servers enabling them to recognize you as a returning visitor and personalizing the website to provide you with better experience and services.
2. Under the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
5. Put a check mark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling. Put another check mark in the Always accept session cookies box.
6. Click OK.
7. Click OK again.
8. Restart Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer 6.x
1. Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings. Click OK.
3. Click on the Privacy selection in the left part of the window. (See image below)
4. Expand the Cookies section.
5. Check the Enable cookies and Accept cookies normally checkboxes.
6. Save changes by clicking OK.
Opera 7.x1. Click on the Tools menu in Opera.
2. Click on the Preferences... item in the menu. A new window will open up.
3. Click on the Privacy selection near the bottom left of the window. (See image below)
4. The Enable cookies checkbox must be checked, and Accept all cookies should be selected in the "Normal cookies" drop-down.
5. Save changes by clicking OK.